Led by Mielikki, the Beastmaster, the Clan of the Lynx have an exceptional connection with nature. Proud Hunters, their excellent archery skills and unique luring technique are more than enough to ensure the ongoing prosperity of their people.
The Clan adopted the graceful but threatening lynxes Brundr & Kaelinn when they were just cubs, who now serve as the eyes of the clans esteemed leader and a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
- Earn Hunting Trophies on animal kills.
- You can summon Brundr and Kaelinn to your Training Camp.
- Mielikki the Beastmaster is weaker than other warchiefs but does not cost iron.
- The Archery Range replaces the Axe Thrower Camp. The Trackers they train are ranged units shooting a wide variety of arrows.
- The Paths of the Hunter replaces the Military paths. Spend Hunting Trophies to unlock powerful abilities for Brundr, Kaelinn and the Trackers.
- 200 Fame : Lure
- Unlock Mythical Lure for Mielikki. She can place a lure in a non enemy controlled zone, which will periodically attract Mythical animals. They come in higher numbers as time passes.
- 500 Fame : Oskoreia
- Unlock the Oskoreia ability for Mielikki. She can sacrifice herself to recall the last and strongest Mythical animals the clan killed. In their spirit form, they come back for a last rampage on earth.
Glepnir : Allows you to place a trap in a non-enemy zone. Activate on demand to reveal spikes that damage and slow enemies for as long as they are in the zone. Lasts 30 seconds.
To be added