The Clan of the Rat. Composed of outcasts and led by the shaman Eir, the followers of the Rat can survive most severe of injuries. However, their dedication means their workers and fighters are ready to die to ensure the clan's survival.
- The clan has more villagers but they arrive wounded. Wounded units do not count for Happiness requirement.
- The clan doesn't have access to Houses, but all non-mystic buildings provide housing. Once max population is reached, extra villagers stack in a Population's reserve.
- The Shaman Camp replaces the Healer's Hut and trains Shamans able to fight and heal multiple units and allies, even outside your territory.
- When the clan units kill foes or die, the corpses are cremated at the Shaman Camp, producing Lore and attracting new villagers faster.
- Overwork replaces the Feast and boosts all productions at the expense of your workers' health.
- 200 Fame : Shamanic Care
- 500 Fame : Proliferation
- Population's reserve can hold +4 villagers max. The maximum duration of Purification Pyre is extended to 6 months.
Eir can sacrifice part of her Health to heal all your units in the zone over the next 5 seconds.