|This article is a stub. You can help Northgard Wiki by .|
Resources production and management is at the core of Northgard gameplay.
Indicators on the top bar display current amount of corresponding resources as well as the total growth or decline per a certain period of time. One month consists of exactly 6 such intervals. It means that a +4 stable production will result in 24 of the corresponding resource at the end of a month. However, keep in mind that the shown growth/decline is not the exact value but the closest integer value: for example, if you see +2 your real food income may vary between +9 and +15 per month.
|Food Source||Base production||Monthly production||Yearly production|
|Healers when not actively healing||4||2.4||24||14.4||259.2|
|Heidrun : Sheeps||2.7||2||16.2||12||181.8|
For more details, check Food.
For more details, check Kröwns.
Stone and Iron
Miner produces Stone or Iron at a rate of 1.92 per month or 2.88 per month with Mining Efficiency. It can also be obtained by colonizing for the first time (per tile) Wolves Cave ( 5) or Draugr Tombs ( 5).
|Population Size||Lore generated|
- Population - Some lore is gained based on population size.
- Loremaster - Produce 3 Lore at Runestones, Carved Stones or Ancient Graveyard, production gets a bonus in Circle of Stones and Relic of the Gods.
Erudition gives an additional 40% bonus to all loremasters.
- Sailors - Each sailor produces 0.8 Lore when on Lore Raids. Shipbuilding increases sailors production by 20%.
- Vedrfolnir - Healing the creature earns +100.
- Ancient Graveyard gives +50 to the first player who colonize it.
- Ruins - Scouting them gives at least +50. This is a powerful early boost.
- Altar of Kings - Passively produces 1 Lore.
- Jörmunr - Produce lore based on territory size. Allows areas to be colonized with lore.
|Number of areas||1 - 5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
- Boar clan : Mender - Produce 1 Lore each, if not actively healing.
- Raven clan : Raiding coastal tiles related to Lore mechanics (with Ruins, Runestones, etc) grants the player +80
- Horse clan : Excavation allows Eitria and Brok to produce lore while mining. Making it one of the key knowledges of the clan.
- Kraken clan : Knowledge from beyond makes trade routes generate lore. Also a key knowledge of the clan.
|Killing a Wyvern||250|
|Befriending or Defeating the Jötnar||150|
|Defeating an enemy Clan||120|
|Defeating the Kobolds or the Myrkalfars||50|
|Being the first to uncover the Special Tile in the center of the map.||50|
|Building the Altar of Kings||50|
|Colonizing the tile Thor's Wrath||50 (+20)|
|Destroying a Draugr Tomb||50 (+20)|
|Destroying a Wolves Cave||30 (+20)|
|Colonizing a new Area||20|
|Organizing a Feast||20|
|Discovering a new Knowledge||15 (+20)|
|Upgrading a Building (not a House)||20|
|Upgrading a House or Scout Camp||10|
|Sacking an Area||10|
|Eikthyrnir : for each Fame earned after discovering Glory of the Clan||+ 20%|
|active Sailor sailing for Fame||0.6 Fame per month per month|
|Eikthyrnir : active Skald at a Hall of Skalds||1.05 Fame per month per month|
|Bjarki : For each enemy unit killed in an Area with the Shield Maiden after reaching 500 ("The Bear Awakens")||+ 3/kill|
|Lyngbakr : active Norn after forging the Edda of Vör relic||1.2 Fame per month per month|
|Northgard Conquest : active 20px Scholar at Pillar of Glory||File:.png 0 [] per month|
For more information : check Fame.