Feast is a game mechanic in which you pay a certain amount of food to boost your economy for a short period of time.
- +2 Happiness
- flat production bonus: +2 Food, +2 Wood, +2 Lore, +2 Kröwns
- percentage production bonus: +20% Food, +20% Wood, +20% Lore, +20% Kröwns
Additionally you gain +20 Fame for organising one.
In team games, one clan can organize a feast to boost the economy of all clans in the team. However, only the clan that organized the feast gains the Fame bonus, and the feast price is increased for the whole team.
There are only two ways to further increase the bonuses received from a feast:
- Building the Relic of Eldhrumnir, which grants an additional 20% production bonus.
- The Clan of Goat has a starting bonus which grants an additional 20% production bonus.
Additional feast bonuses stack additively. For example, goat clan receives 20% + 20% = 40% bonus from feasts, and 20% + 20% + 20% = 60% bonus from feasts if the clan has the Relic of Eldhrumnir.
Each feast is approximately 50% more expensive than previous one.
Tips and Tricks
- In team games, feasts affect all clans in the team and increase the price for the entire team, so it's better to ask teammates if they're ready before organising a feast.
- Since the feast bonus is percentage production, it's usually a bad practice to feast during winter since food production is reduced and thus the bonus is less. The only exception is when your only food source is fishermen.
- All productions are reduced during blizzard, therefore it's never a good idea to feast during blizzards.