Led by Torfin, an ancient leader who returned to help his progeny, the Clan of the Ox is known for its tremendous might and unrelenting devotion to its ancestors. While they may not be the fastest starters, once they've gained some momentum, they can crush anyone and anything in their way.
Clan of the Ox is a military focused clan that can form one of the most powerful armies in the game. Torfin is extremely powerful but also very expensive compared to other warchiefs, so care must be taken to ensure his survival.
- Your Warchief is the powerful Torfin.
- Torfin can find Ancestral equipment from Ancient battlegrounds and equip them to become even stronger.
- Your units are tougher, larger and eat 10% more than the other clans.
- Your units have a +15% attack power and defence bonus.
- Specialized civilian units have a +40% base production bonus, except loremasters.
- Non-upgraded buildings can hold only one unit, and houses hold fewer people.
- 200 Fame : Military Pressure
- Every non-villager unit receives a 4% production bonus for each military unit you control.
- 500 Fame : The True Hero
- Unlocks Ram ability for Torfin, which can target an enemy building with a powerful charge. It causes Torfin to run towards it and destroy it in one headbutt, causing fear amongst enemy units on the way. A few buildings are immune to this attack : non-clan buildings, carved stone and Townhall.
Warriors gain +30% damage on a charge attack.
Weapons are 100% faster to forge and cost 50% less.
Tips and Tricks
Each unit produces +0.1 Military Experience.