The Clan of the Kraken knows first hand how dangerous the sea can be. They worship the gigantic Creature, fearing it's brutal might, honoring it's instinctual knowledge, and using its powers when he deigns bestow them.
The clan's capacity to thrive is tied to the terrain because of its maluses on non-coastal areas. However, with enough access to shores, kraken benefit from fisheries producing good and stable food income, which can easily be sold against kröwns and lore. Its unique resource, Wyrd, can be scarce at the beginning but will become more abundant as the settlement extend. With high levels of Happiness thanks to the Norns and its military knowledges, kraken will be able to summon in the later stages of the game vast armies that would be eventually reinforced by a Valkyrie and deadly Spectral Warriors.
- Colonization and building costs on non-coastal zone are 50% more expensive.
- All units' attack power is reduced by : -30% on non-coastal zone.
- You can't build Longship Dock. Trade Victory is not available to you.
- The Fisherman's Hut is replaced by the Fishery. It can be used to fish in both lakes and sea. Fishermen produce +20% more Food.
- The Brewery is replaced by the Hörgr to assign female villagers into Norns. The Norns produce Happiness and Wyrd.
- Wyrd may be used to activate special abilities. And to turn a Norn into a Valkyrie.
- 200 Fame : Future Sight
- 500 Fame : Howl from The Sea Master
- Given by Vör, wise and curious, so that no one can hide anything from her.