|Hired for Kröwns, the mercenaries are not always reliable but they will bring havoc to any territory they attack.|
|Area pillaged||Resource earned|
|Empty areas or Townhall||50|
|Fertile Land or Deers area||100|
|Circle of Stones or non-explored Ruins||80|
Mercanaries can be hired at the Harbor and will plunder an enemy zone, earning resources to the Raven clan depending on the type of area. The resources are not actually stolen from the tile, e.g. raiding a coastal zone with an Iron deposit does not deplete it.
- +20% Resistance to projectiles and +40% Attack Power.
- More Mercenaries: add +2 mercenaries to the raid.
- Better Preparation: Reduce the time it takes to recruit by 1 month.
- More Mercenaries: add +2 mercenaries to the raid. (can be forged up to 3 times for a total of 8 Mercenaries per raid)
- Better Preparation: Reduces the time it takes for Mercenaries to approach the coast by 15 seconds.
- Fire Javelins: The mercenaries fleet throws fire javelins that damage and burn the zone’s buildings.
- Each (un-upgraded) mercenary is equal to (un-upgraded by Lore and Tools) Skirmisher combat-wise.
- This should give you rough estimation of possible damage to Towers and civilians
- It is not possible to send second raid on the same tile until first reaches it
- It is possible to send both Mercenary Giants and Mercenaries on same tile respecting rule above
- Once raid requested in Harbor, next (both left and right) click anywhere on any valid target tile will launch it and leave flag on click location
- This flag is rally point for mercenaries
- Ship will try to disembark mercenaries as close as possible to this flag
Mercenary raids can appear in the form of an event of some battles such as Beyond the Sea. Depending on the difficulty selected, up to (11) mercenaries will randomly dispatch on your coastal zones.