Led by the 'warchef' Andhrimnir, the people of the Squirrel generally want to enjoy good food as well as a playful lifestyle. Some (even their allies) would call them mischievous rather than helpful. In the end, nobody quite knows if they are (vaguely) trustworthy friends or just roguish rabble-rousers. Although all agree they can cook!
- The clan hoards greedily in anticipation of winter 2 months before it starts and can count on a 30% increase in production during this period. However, they have a harder time during winter itself as they consume more Food and Wood.
- The Squirrel clan gather Ingredients in its territory, depending on the zone type.
- The Stove replaces the Brewery, where Cooks can prepare Meals, allowing great bonuses. Andhrimnir is your warchief and can be assigned to it to produce more Ingredients.
- The clan can achieve its specific Ratatoskr Victory.
- 200 Fame : A Helping Hand
- 500 Fame : Plot for the Throne
- You gain Fame based on your extra population compared to your most populous opponent. Arrival of new villagers increases by 5% every 100 Fame.
- 1500 Fame : Most Beautiful Banquet
- Unlocks the specific new recipe Banquet of Valhöll. The clan of the Squirrel win the Game when prepared.
No other clan can befriend any neutral faction which has become your ally. This faction gains +20% defense against all your enemies. It also becomes more aggressive towards them (this also affects Jötunns). Your units gain Cloaked within these factions' territories.
Yggdrasil's root : The zone where Yggdrasil's Root is built becomes “Eldritch". Every 4 months, another zone becomes eldritch. Units in Eldritch zones benefit from periodical production bonuses. Enemy units in an eldritch zone have a chance to pick a fight with their own kin for 5s.