Resources are supplies of money, food, and other assets needed to effectively lead a player's clan.
There are 12 resources that the player must keep in mind as he/she expands and grows the village:
- Happiness - attracts new villagers to your Town Hall.
- Food - used to feed your clan. Stock up on food before winter. Avoid starvation at all costs.
- Wood - used to construct buildings and consumed as firewood, especially during winter.
- Kröwns- used to recruit your warband, improve tools and for building upkeep.
- Stone - used to upgrade buildings.
- Iron - used to forge powerful weapons and craft better tools.
- Military Experience - improves the clan's military ability at certain milestones.
- Lore - unlocks passive bonuses or gives access to extra features like trading routes. Required for wisdom victory.
- Fame - unlocks Clan-specific bonuses. Required for fame victory.
- Commercial Influence - unlocks one-time boosts to other resources like Food or Wood at certain milestones. Required for trade victory.
- Dragon Essence - provides various economic and military bonuses, is used for Happiness management, and is the source of a Dragonkin's powers. Dragon Clan only.
- Wyrd - helps with land expansion and military units, can be used to launch attacks on opposing clans. Kraken Clan only.
- Rimesteel - mysterious ore with the power to hurt Hrimgandr, a beast encountered in Story mode.
- Gemstone - precious stones featured in some challenges of the Conquest mode.
The game represents production in the +[number] format. This [number] needs to be multiplied by 6 to know how much is added per month. (e.g. +3 Food production is roughly 18 per month).
For a complete overview of exact production and consumption numbers, this chart can be used.
Chart was taken from here: