Special technology of the Snake clan (Sváfnir).
When choosing this technology, a selection window appears.
You can then choose one special trait (listed below) from any of the clans in Northguard - even ones that aren't currently in the match. (Therefore it is assumed this works more like an "imitation", not actually denying an opponent a technology. Feel free to test it though!)
Afterwards, the chosen trait replaces "Stolen Lore" in the tech tree.
Special traits Edit
- [Wolf] Field Rations
- Reduces your military unit's Food consumption by 75%.
- [Goat] Industrious
- Food-producing buildings can be assigned an additional villager if they are upgraded.
- [Stag] Food Preservation
- Increases Food production by +3 and Happiness by +1 for each Food Silo (+5 Food if upgraded)
- [Raven] Journeymen
- Increases your happiness based on the areas you have explored.
- [Bear] Harpoons
- Fisherman's Hut can have one more Fisherman, and their production is increased by 25%.
- [Boar] Legacy
- Altar of Kings production and Happiness +50%
- [Dragon] Deagonic Frenzy
- +100% Attack Power for a military unit with no other military allies in their zone.
- [Horse] Ancestral Influence
- Relics don't use a building slot.
- Zones with or adjacent to an active relic gain 5% prod.
- [Kraken] Knowledge from Beyond
- Reveals all neutral faction.
- All trade routes give you +3 Lore.
- Trade routes with neutral factions earn you +20% more Köwns.
- Allows Trade Routes (currently bugged as of 20200112)