|This article is a stub. You can help Northgard Wiki by .|
|Train your Villagers to become Merchants to gather Kröwns and establish trading routes.|
Upgraded Upkeep Cost
The Trading Post is a building that allows you to open Trade Route in exchange for Kröwns. This building also allows for the hiring of two Merchants. When playing as the Boar Clan, trade routes are disabled for the player. Unlocking the knowledge "Bartering" allows the Boar Clan to establish trade routes only with neutral factions.
- Allows to recruit one more Merchant.
- Increase Merchants Kröwns production in the area by 20%.
- Trade route opened from the outpost improves the relation 20% faster.
A trade route allows to send out to a player or neutral faction one type of resource in exchange for a certain kröwn amount. The receiver receive third of the resource sent although not losing any kröwns in the process. It is usually impossible to open multiple trade routes of the same resource with the same trade partner.
|Resource||Resource loss||Kröwns earned||Obtained by receiver|
A trade route can be opened with :
- Players (ally or enemy) : accepting any resource
- Neutral factions :
Relationship and trade rates
When trading with players, the amount of kröwns earned with trade routes can be altered by the means of diplomacy. A good relationship means greater trade rates while a bad one means poor trade rates.
- Each active trade route slowly improves the relation, leading to better trade rates up to 50% more Kröwns.
- When trade partners are enemies to each other, if either of them trespasses onto their partner territory, they would be at war for a month, shutting down trade routes and worsening their relationship.
|Kröwns earned with a...||Raven clan|
|Very bad relation||Bad Relation||Neutral relation||Good relation||Very good relation||Homeland trade|