There are 5 ways to achieve victory in Northgard.
Destroy all other players' Town Halls and become the master of Northgard
- all other clans defeated
Gain enough Territory and raise your Fame to obtain the title of King.
- 12 (small or medium map) /14 (large or huge map) areas controlled
- 1200 Fame Gained
- Build the Altar of Kings
Amass the riches of Northgard and become the greatest merchant of the known world.
- To win a Trade victory, you now need to build a Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse can be built as an extension to a Longship Dock or a Harbor
- This new building extension will allow you to gain access to “Great Trade Routes”
- These will allow you to send Kröwns to various locations and gain Commercial Influence:
- You cannot build more than 1 Lighthouse, and therefore, you cannot have more than 1 Great Trade Route!
- To win a Trade victory, you will need to reach 2000 in Commercial Influence
Discover ancient knowledge and become the wisest clan leader of Northgard.
On every map there is a possibility of a special way to win. To date there are three map specials.
- Discover the Magma Flow/Anvil of Gods
- Take control of the Magma Flow/Anvil of Gods (it is guarded by Valkyries)
- Build a Forge on the Magma Flow/Anvil of Gods
- Forge all three parts of Odin's Sword (each part costs 15 Iron)
- Discover Yggdrasil
- Take control of Yggdrasil
Gates of HelheimEdit
- Discover Helheim
- Take control of Helheim
- Control the area for 8 months