Warband refers to military units in your clan, and thus better equipped in combat than Civilians.
Warband determines how many military units you may have at once. Your Warband size can be increased by increasing the amount of your different training camps or by upgrading them.
Your Warchiefe/Berserker/Armored Bear does not count as Warband.
Your military units count can be higher than your Warband size. You get no penalty for that.(e.g. When you have a maximum of military units and you loose a training camp).
List of Warband UnitsEdit
- Berserker (Clan of the Wolf only)
- Kaija, the Armored Bear (Clan of the Bear only)
- Shield Maiden (Clan of the Bear only)
- Warchief (All Clans except Clan of the Wolf and Clan of the Bear)
- Bláinn (acquired via. Trade with Jötunn)
- Mercenary (Clan of the Raven only, hired via. Harbor)
- Dragonkin (Clan of the Dragon only)
- Draugr Jötunn (Clan of the Dragon only, summoned via. Skull of Hrungnir)
- White Wolf (Clan of the Wolf only, summoned via. Horn of Managarm)
- Son of Hrymrs (Clan of the Raven only, summoned via. Naglfar)
- Valkyrie (Clan of the Kraken only)